Source & Credits
None of this project would have been possible without the help and contributions of these organizations and people:
- Barrie Spotter for original code, design, idea,...
- FlightAware - With their API to access the data which allows to get additional information. Data sources come from live ADS-B, FAA and other government agencies.
- Airspaces come from Worlwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy fontawesome.io
- Leaflet leafletjs.com
- Boostrap getbootstrap.com
- Sidebar v2 https://github.com/Turbo87/sidebar-v2
- ADSBHUB.net to share ADS-B data
- Cesium used to display flights on a WebGL virtual globe
- Wind layer use NOAA GFS updated every 6 hours and Ocean surface currents use OSCAR third degree
The data published by Fr-Emcom is made available under the Open Database License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/. Any rights in individual contents of the database are licensed under the Database Contents License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/dbcl/1.0/ - See more at: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/
Source Code License
The source code is available under GNU Affero General Public License version 3 (AGPL v3)
- Airports and location icons from http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com/ under Creative Commons 3.0 BY-SA.
- Waypoints icons from http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons/ under Creative Commons 3.0 BY-SA.
- Satellite icon by Nazarrudin Ansyari
Sources of models are available here.